- Login: jzkelter
- Registered on: 10/04/2021
- Last connection: 04/04/2022
|Rule Reserve R&D||Developer||03/10/2022|
|Economic Petri Dish WG||Manager||10/12/2021|
|ERA WG||Developer, Reporter||10/15/2021|
|ERA Project #000001||Developer, Reporter||04/06/2022|
|ERA Project #000002||Developer, Reporter||04/13/2022|
- 06:58 PM Economic Petri Dish WG Research #53: wage rate vs labor value exploration
- Joseph, what do you mean by "simple arithmetic criterion"?
- 11:06 PM Economic Petri Dish WG Feature #54 (Resolved): Merge Will's Tests
- 08:48 PM Economic Petri Dish WG Research #56 (New): Investigate whether price ratios between firms ~= 1 after subtracting cost of inputs
- 11:34 PM Economic Petri Dish WG Feature #54 (Resolved): Merge Will's Tests
- 11:33 PM Economic Petri Dish WG Research #53 (Resolved): wage rate vs labor value exploration
- There is a big difference between prices and labor value. This isn't necessarily an issue, but we want to understand ...
Also available in: Atom