- Login: karfai
- Registered on: 09/29/2021
- Last connection: 05/13/2022
|2.1 Rule Maker v3||Developer||05/18/2022|
|Rule Reserve R&D||Developer||03/10/2022|
|ERA Project #000001||Developer||04/06/2022|
|ERA Project #000002||Developer||04/13/2022|
- 11:00 PM Rule Reserve R&D Support #96: A few sentences about RuleReserve
- > No indexing is required because the sift procedure is limited to comparing atomic data.
I may've misspoke the la...
- 10:59 PM Rule Reserve R&D Support #96: A few sentences about RuleReserve
- > Kelly has now created a reference implementation of RuleReserve 3.0 in Ruby with an SQLite ‘localhost’. Shortly he ...
- 10:55 PM Rule Reserve R&D Support #96: A few sentences about RuleReserve
- > design was some minimalist
design was so minimal ?
- 10:49 AM Rule Reserve R&D Support #96: A few sentences about RuleReserve
- Joseph Potvin wrote:
> with a choice of SQLite or Cassandra for data staging and ‘sifting’
These prototypes will ...
Also available in: Atom